Article 1 Scope and change of this agreement
If you use this service, you are deemed to have agreed to this agreement. If you do not agree to all of these terms, you cannot use this service.
The Company may change the contents of the Service without prior notice to the User. By using the Service, you agree to be bound by any revisions, so please visit this page periodically to review the most current terms to which you are bound. please give me.
Article 2 Users
"User" means a person who browses, purchases, or otherwise uses the Service.
Minors may not use the Service without the prior consent of a qualified legal representative.
Article 3 Personal information
Article 4 Maintenance of this service
In order to maintain good operating conditions of the Service, the Company may temporarily suspend the provision of all or part of the Service without prior notice to the User if any of the following items apply: may be suspended or canceled.
(1) In the case of regular maintenance and emergency maintenance of the computer system (hereinafter referred to as "system") for providing this service
(2) When the operation of the system becomes difficult due to natural disasters such as fire, earthquake, flood, lightning strike, heavy snow, etc.
(3) When it becomes difficult to operate the system due to social unrest such as war, civil war, terrorism, riots, and disturbances.
(4) In addition, when the Company determines that it is unavoidable to stop the system.
Article 5 Password management
Users shall be responsible for managing passwords set by themselves.
The user may not transfer or lend the password to a third party, or share it with a third party. If you find that your password has been used illegally by a third party, you shall immediately contact us.
Article 6 Intellectual Property Rights
OneFish.shop owns the intellectual property rights in the content (text, graphic images, logos, photographs, videos, etc.) provided through the Service. In addition, portrait rights of models, celebrities, and individuals used in photos provided through this service are owned by the agency or individual of the model or celebrities. The user shall not perform any act that infringes on these rights.
In the event that any dispute arises with a third party in violation of the provisions of this article, the User shall, at its own responsibility and expense, resolve such dispute and inflict any damage, loss, or disadvantage on the Company. Shall not.
Article 7 Purchase of products, etc.
Users can purchase products and ancillary services (hereinafter referred to as “products, etc.”) from our company using this service. The Company will send an e-mail within 30 minutes after confirming the order as a notification of acceptance, and the sales contract will be concluded with this.
You can change or cancel your order before it is shipped, but you cannot change or cancel it once it has been shipped.
After receiving your order, we will ship it within about 4-7 business days. (Excluding holidays) We will notify you of the tracking number by e-mail once it has been shipped. After shipping, it will be delivered within about 3-5 business days. (The estimated delivery date may be exceeded due to weather, traffic conditions, and holidays.)
Article 8 Returns of products, etc.
Please note that returns cannot be accepted in the following cases.
(1) 7 days or more from the product arrival date
(2) Products that have been opened and used, or that have been used
(3) When perfume, cigarettes, or other odors adhere to the product, or damage such as scratches, stains, frayed threads, or deformation occurs on the product.
(4) Products that have been cleaned, laundered, or have had their hems adjusted.
(5) Products without packages (bags, cases, tags) or accessories
(6) Auction items, sale items
(7) For hygienic reasons, underwear and stockings cannot be returned.
(8) Due to the customer's preference, such as a different image from the photo, or a different color than expected
(9) Due to customer circumstances such as ordering the wrong product
(10) If you have not contacted us in advance
Article 9 Prohibitions
Users shall not engage in any of the following acts other than those stipulated in these Terms.
(1) Criminal acts, acts contrary to public order and morals, acts that violate other laws and regulations, or acts that are likely to do so
(2) Acts that cause inconvenience, disadvantage, or damage to other users, third parties other than other users, or our company, or acts that may cause them
(3) Acts of applying for false registration information
(4) Acts of reselling, reselling, or purchasing products through this service for the purpose of profit
(5) Acts of collecting or tracking personal information of others
(6) Acts that infringe on intellectual property rights owned by the Company and its affiliates
(7) Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 10 Other disclaimers
(1) The user shall pay the costs related to the preparation and installation of computer equipment and communication equipment, etc. necessary to use this service, telephone charges, Internet connection charges, line usage charges, etc. required to use this service. Communication charges and all other expenses shall be borne.
(2) When changing a user's password, etc., the Company shall be exempted from liability by verifying the identity of the user using the method specified by the Company.
(3) In the event of a natural disaster or social unrest, even if the Service is temporarily suspended, canceled or changed, the Company shall not be liable for any damages, losses, or damages suffered directly or indirectly by the User. We will not be held responsible for any disadvantages.
(4) Regarding troubles due to unknown delivery destinations, etc., the Company will contact the contact information registered by the user and deliver the products, etc. to the delivery destination specified by the user at the time of ordering. performance of the delivery obligation of and shall be exempted from such obligation.
(5) In the event that a user causes damage to a third party through the use of this service, the user shall resolve the matter at his or her own responsibility and expense, and shall not cause any trouble to the Company. Shall not.
(6) The Company shall not be liable for any damages, losses, disadvantages, etc. incurred by the User due to reasons that cannot be attributed to the Company regarding the use of the Service, regardless of the legal cause of the claim. .
Article 11 Others
If a problem that cannot be resolved by this agreement arises regarding the use of this service, both the user and the company shall discuss in good faith and resolve it.
Email address: email@example.com
Customer service hours: Monday-Friday (10:30-19:30) except holidays